Dock lines secure your boat to a dock, or to another boat when rafting, either temporarily or semi-permanently. These applications demand different types of dock lines. When your boat is away from its regular slip or mooring, you need to have some designated nylon lines aboard, preferably with spliced eyes, ready for use when you tie up somewhere. The eye in the end is easily passed around a cleat or piling by someone on the dock and the bitter end is adjusted on board. There are dozens of combinations of diameters and lengths.
3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4"
10mm , 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm
10ft,15ft, 20ft, 25ft, 30ft, 35ft
3m, 4.6m, 6m, 7.6m, 9m, 10.6m
TERMS OF TRADE
1. Payment: 30% advance payment by TT, 70% balance should be paid off before loading.
2. FOB and EXW all are available.
3. Production lead time:20-35 days.
4. Sample can be delivered in 3-5 days.
5. Shipping freight are quoted under your requests.
6. Loading port: Qingdao Port
7. Discounts are offered based on large quantities.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.