1. Parasailing: Though a beach setting is not mandatory for parasailing but a beach will provide you a unique experience of flying in air and enjoying a view of waters airborne. For parasailing on a beach, the person (or persons) who will do parasailing (called parascender) will first be attached to a parachute called parasail. Then one of end of rope will be tied to him and other end will be tied to a boat. The boat will be turned on and it will get going and along with it the person attached will take to airs (like a kite).You can see lots of people indulging in parasailing these days as you do not require much training for it.
2. Sailing: Try to learn more about the waters by sailing. Sailing requires boating with the help of sails which is generally nothing but big sheets of cloth tied along the ends in a particular way. A sailor should know how to control and adjust the sails according to direction and force of winds to keep the boat moving. For this you would need some practice in maneuvering sails and reading wind conditions.
3. Scuba Diving: If exploring the unknown excites you, then try your hands at scuba diving. Scuba diving refers to underwater swimming with the help of a diving suit and breathing apparatus which enables you to breathe under water. Best place to do scuba diving is in unexplored and still untouched beaches
4. Wave Runner or Jet Ski-With fresh breeze sticking to your face, you will have great fun zooming along in these high power rides. They both are watercrafts in which you ride around in water like a bike .While in a wave runner you have option of sitting down but in a jet ski you have stand up while riding.
5. Banana Boats: If you are travelling in a group, then you will really enjoy banana boats. Banana boats are nothing but inflated tubes mostly in shape of banana. These boats come in various sizes which can accommodate from 3 to 10 riders. Flipping the boat during turns and slipping in water as a group is sure shot recipe of great fun and loads of laugher.
6. Snorkeling: Snorkeling is a way to study marine life in a peaceful way. It does require a little know how but compared to scuba diving training is less and can become a family activity as well. Here you need to wear a water mask and swim fins and a tube called snorkel to swim peacefully explore underwater.
7. Surfing: Riding on a surfboard and controlling it to conquer the waves is quite popular sports activity on a beach.
8. Canoeing or Kayaking: In Canoeing or Kayaking rider moves around in water in a canoe using a double bladed paddle. There is not much difference between the two activities .You do require some training to indulge in these activities.
9. Pontoon, jet or paddle boats: This is one of the most famous and one of the most loved activities in a beach.
10. Dolphin watching: You can head out in a watercraft or boats deep in water to enjoy dolphins.
So pack your beach wear and don't go for a city Singapore tour but instead head for the lovely beaches of Indonesia or Malaysia or USA or Europe.
For exciting tour package options, visit: http://www.toptourpackages.com