SanTong Rope constantly improves product quality and service system. Our commitment is to provide quality products and professional services.
Rope Company, manufactured based on high-quality materials and advanced technology, has reasonable structure, excellent performance, stable quality, and long-lasting durability. It is a reliable product which is widely recognized in the market.Compared with products in the same category, Rope Company we produce is equipped with the following advantages.
1. SanTong sailboat ropes and lines is carefully designed. It has been carried out by our designers who keep some important factors in mind, including wear resistance, toughness, friction force, vibrations, reliability, and fatigue.
2. The product is free of toxic chemicals. All of the materials elements have been completely cured and inert by the time the product is completed, which means it will not generate any harmful substances.
3. The product does not prone to wear down easily. It has a finely woven fiber structure that is durable and can withstand harsh wearing conditions.
4. Producing high quality sailing rope with competitive price is what SanTong has been doing.
5. Shandong Santong Rope Co.,Ltd utilizes its talents, technology and fund to provide top ranking service for its customers.
1. Shandong Santong Rope Co.,Ltd has been established for many years, and has gradually grown into a leader in China's sailboat ropes and lines manufacturing industry.
2. With a wide range of production facilities in our factory, we are able to conduct effective production. These machines can significantly help us maintain quality, speed and minimize errors.
3. In the future, we will implement business management, strengthen core competencies, and enhance equipment, technology, management and R&D capabilities to improve operational performance. Ask! Our environmental sustainability strategy is about reducing our own environmental impacts against ambitious targets, building business resilience against climate change and supporting our clients with their sustainability challenges. Ask!