1. The manufacture of SanTong pp rope covers several important stages. They mainly include the preparation of raw materials, parts machining, plating and anodizing, assembly, and testing. The materials are sourced from famous brands such as Samson, Teufelberger, Sterling, and Yale
2. The product is suitable for various kinds of applications. The unique bond technology prevents breaks
3. The product is nonporous. It is processed under a high firing temperature which can eliminate all water bubble and air. It is able to absorb energy and minimize the impact when being pulled slowly or when suddenly loaded with an impact force
4. This product features excellent cushioning and shock absorption capacity. The materials used in it are soft and flexible enough to absorb the impact. It is exported to the United States, Britain, France, Australia, and many other countries
5. The product features contour sharpness. It adopts advanced UV-cured materials for exceptionally crisp prototypes which allow to mold and reproduce flawlessly. The coating makes it water and dust resistant which thus increases the durability
1. We continuously invest in our manufacturing facilities to keep them at the highest technological level. They have been integrated into the factory to make the production as efficient as possible.
2. Our ultimate strive is to become a globally modern pp rope supplier. Ask online!